Fully custom solution, not turn-key
Every project that Fluent Analytics undertakes is completely customized to the needs of the client. Customization ensures that the analytics application we build develop a thorough understanding of your organization and your patients. Our customized solutions allows us to dig deeply into the data, both after the initial implementation, and during each subsequent implementation, allowing for further customizations based on new rules and definitions. Designing applications in this manner allows our clients to continuously improve their organizations through additional queries of the data, and getting answers that are accurate, and actionable. As each query and resulting answer unearths new insights, additional queries are cultivated as a result, providing a foundation for continuous improvement.
Experts in data driven to decision driven
We provide data exploration methods that yield detailed, specific, actionable information that is specific to YOUR company's business needs, in a method of communication that is easy for you to understand.
As each health system operates with it’s own unique data sets and workflows (even those using the same EHR), customizing applications doesn’t just mean adjusting to different patient needs. For example, a clinical group can define best practices and workflows, and the analytics can be customized to match. Once the workflows are implemented, the newly adapted analytics can measure their effectiveness. After a period of time the results of the new workflows are analyzed, and modifications or better alternative workflows may be revealed. As additional workflow changes are implemented, the analytics models will be customized accordingly, creating a closed feedback loop.
Finally, more health systems and hospitals are moving from the fee-for-service model to Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). This switch requires these organizations to customize their approach to patients. Under the ACO model, a larger focus on population health management is needed in regard to patient management. Parameters that have previously been ignored under fee-for-service now require more consideration. Fluent Analytics customized solutions allow for a greater range of parameter considerations, and allow for easier adjustments as requirements continue to change.
Fluent Analytics' Solutions in Predictive Analytics:
- Allows for increased accuracy of diagnoses.
- Offers help in preventive medicine and public health.
- Provides physicians with answers they need for individual patients.
- Offers hospitals and employers with predictions regarding insurance product costs.
- Allows researchers to develop accurate prediction models that require fewer cases for analysis.
- Helps pharmaceutical companies to better meet the medication needs of the public.
- Offers patients the potential benefit of better outcomes.
A Select List of Some of Our Healthcare Analytics Solutions:
- Visualization of Public Health data
- Visual analysis and exploration of longitudinal clinical trial data
- Visual data mining of electronic health records (EHR)
- Visualization of prescriptions drugs and interactions
- Improving operating room (OR) workflow with visual analytics
- Outcome forecasting or prediction
- Visual analytics for patient safety
- Visual analytics in surgery / radiology / OR / emergency room (ER)
- Improving patients understanding with visual analytics
- Clinical dashboards
- Data summarization of clinical records
- Visual data fusion
- Position papers advocating for specific visual analytics topics in healthcare
- Visualization and analysis of biomedical ontology.
- Visualization of Big Data in healthcare.
Root Cause Identification and Performance Metrics
Amassing sophisticated data is only half the challenge. To drive improvements in quality and cost, analysis and interpretation must be optimized. Fluent Analytics helps you do it with proven analytics, root cause identification, and performance metrics including:
- Retrospective and prospective medical cost trend analyses, benchmarking, and predictive modeling for targeting patient conditions, safe treatments and behaviors.
- Population segmentation for the clinical and business user with interpretation of clinical and financial risk analysis.
- Provider profiling that measures quality of care and cost efficiency.
- Identifying patient-specific gaps in care and assisting with next-step opportunities for improvement and measuring expected financial effect.
- Bundled payment analytics
- Analytic results interpretation to assist executives, managers, and clinicians in finding opportunities and driving improvements.
- Reduce medical errors with instant access to aggregated data on diagnostic information.
We are Big Data Healthcare Algorithm Agnostic
- Researched new statistical methods or applied combination of methods to find new data mining patterns.
- Advocated for the use of non-parametric statistical methods such as Wilcoxon’s Rank Test to initiate critical health care utilization and disease management programs.
- Examined company data extraction processes and implemented innovative SQL queries on the Tool for Oracle Application Developers (TOAD) and applied complex data cleansing techniques on 40 million rows at a time.
- Applied Linear Regression, Cluster analysis, Neural Nets, Memory Based Reasoning and discriminant analysis on ETG confinement table data and created variables for claim Line scoring predictive modeling.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of healthcare claims data, Episode Treatment Group and Evidence Based Medicine (EBM Connect, Ingenix) data towards attaining high predictive accuracy.
- Created Standardized Analytical Objects such as Clinical Variables on SAS Enterprise miner.
Global Reach for talent
Fluent Analytics harnesses a worldwide pool of talent to satisfy the data analyst needs of our projects. We've develop a highly advanced recruitment and training program to ensure all of our analysts have the skills and knowledge to maintain the high standards our clients demand.
Experts in data driven to decision driven
We provide data exploration methods that yield detailed, specific, actionable information that is specific to YOUR company's business needs, in a method of communication that is easy for you to understand. We understand that Business analytics, both retrospective and predictive, can be the catalyst to ensuring that critical health information reaches the right people, at the right time, so they can better monitor performance, detect trends, predict outcomes and deliver more efficient patient care.
Fluent Analytics re-examines how the mountains of information at your fingertips can be better used to drive high quality care by asking questions such as how to provide safer, more cost-effective care to patients? What’s the financial payoff for quicker recoveries and short hospital stays? What’s the right mix of services at a particular location to ensure optimal care?
- Deliver actionable and intuitive dashboards, reports, and proactive alerts that assist you in analyzing your medication and supply chains.
- Help you prioritize action items that keep you in compliance, lower costs, and improve patient care.
Measuring and understanding the implications of outcomes have assumed increasing importance in recent years, as providers, purchasers, policy makers and consumers have stepped up their efforts to improve the body of evidence on which medical decision making is based and to maximize the value of health care expenditures.
To thrive, or even survive, in this time of massive change, healthcare organizations must become data driven. They must treat data as a strategic asset and put processes and systems in place that allow them to access and analyze the right data to inform decision-making processes and drive actionable results.
Gaining access and applying clinical and advanced analytics to this valuable new data enables organizations to improve insight into risk, outcomes, resources, referrals, performance and readmissions, and to take prescriptive action. Bringing together structured and unstructured data supports more insightful analysis that enables personalized and evidence-based medicine, more efficient processes and incentives that can improve patient behavior.